2nd Phase PROVISIONAL ADMISSION (2ND YR & 3RD YR.), 2017-18
NOTICE : 21/9/2017
PROVISIONAL ADMISSION (2ND YR & 3RD YR.), 2017-18
All the regular students who appeared in the Part I & Part II Examination of the University of Calcutta, 2017 are eligible to take admission in the 2nd yr & 3rd yr respectively except TC issued-candidates & CC candidates of previous examination of the Part II and Part III students.
The students who have CU Registration Number with the year 2015 and /or year 2016 are eligible for 2nd year and 3rd year admission respectively.
Admission of CC candidates and re-admission of 2nd and 3rd year will be held after Puja vacation and contact college office after 25th October, 2017i.e. after Puja Holidays.
2nd phase of online fill-up of Admission Form and Online Payment will be held between 6th to 12th October, 2017 for all eligible 1st and 2nd year regular students of BA/B.Sc/B.Com
Students are directed to visit the website jaipuriaadmission.ac.in.
After the necessary correction in the Admission Form and Online payment procedure, students are directed to submit the Admission Form including Payment Receipt along with following necessary self attested documents after puja vacation. Don’t pay more than one time.
- One Passport size recent colour Photo (to be pasted in the admission form)
- Photocopy of all previous C.U. Marks Sheet & Admit Card Part-I & Part-II, as applicable.
- Photocopy of Address Proof (must be tally with the form).
- Caste & Sports Certificate, as applicable (Photocopy).
- Aadhar Card (Photocopy).
- Acknowledgement Card (original).
- For any query related to Admission of 2nd and 3rd year, contact vendor’s helpdesk – Email address: email@example.com or
Mobile no. 7059862466 (11 am to 5 pm in all working days)