CRITERIA – PWD 2017 29-5 (1)
PERSONS WITH DISABILITY (PWD): RESERVATION POLICY AND CRITERIA
- 3% of the total number of seats in each subject/course under every category (General/SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B) will be reserved for ‘persons with disabilities’ (PWD). Physical disabilities of the following categories will be considered for reservation under PWD:
- a) Blindness or low vision,
- b) Hearing impairment and
- c) Locomotors disability or cerebral palsy.
NOTE: PWD applicants with 40% or more impairment are eligible for reservation.
- Applicants must possess the relevant PWD original certificate issued by the Medical Boards of State and/or Central Governments.
- Candidates must carry ‘Passed’ Mark sheetof the 10+2 level (i.e., ‘compartmental’/’back’ candidates are not allowed).
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 level with 5 subjects including English of 100 marks.
- Keep the following documents ready before starting the Online Application Process:
- a scanned copy of your 10+2 mark sheet
- a scanned copy of your recent Passport Size colour photograph
- a scanned copy of your full signature
- a scanned copy of your/your parents’ address proof
- a scanned copy of your PWD certificate /Caste, if applicable.
- OUR ADMISSION POLICIES ARE BASED ON THE FOLLOWING RULES AND REGULATIONS SET BY THE CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY:
- For B.A./B.Sc.: http://cuexam.net/Downloads/B004D404C90943C0959277E72C359AD0.pdf