Awards/ Stipends/ Concessions
- M.R. Jaipuria Gold Medals are awarded every year to the highest scorer in its stream in the final University Examination.
- Late Professor Deepak K. Bose Memorial Award & Grant are awarded annually to two deserving students in the Department of Political Science. Both the award and the grant were founded by the family of the late teacher and carry a monetary incentive worth Rupees Five Thousand (Rs. 5000/-) each. The award is given to the top scorer of the Department in the Final Year University Examination; The Grant is earmarked for a student of limited family means.
- Free Book Distribution to students of Arts, Science and Commerce, is conducted every year by the Teachers’ Council of the Evening Shift. Needy students from all the three shifts are eligible to apply for the same. Applications are invited about one month before the Puja Vacation.
- The Students’ Aid Fund Scheme renders financial assistance to deserving students to meet their tuition or examination fees or to purchase books relevant to under-graduate studies. The Fund is composed of contribution from University Grants Commission (if available), and also from the students.
- Free Studentship and Half Studentship are granted every year on a merit – cum – means basis. The College notifies the date for submission of application and the list of necessary documents. The Continuation of such stipends, aids and the like is subject to good conduct, regular attendance and satisfactory academic performance. Students enjoying any kind of Government Scholarship are not eligible to partake of this grant.