Eligible and regular students of 3rd year B.A /B.Sc./B.Com. (Honours and General) are directed to fill up their online application form in the following manner:
- Students can apply online from anywhere at any time within 10th February, 2017.
- Entry into the Online Application will be available through University portal www.cuexam.net / cuexamwindow.in
- Application should be filled up only through Desktop/laptop and not through mobile/tab. Use of mobile or tab for online form fill up is strictly prohibited.
- Click on ‘Online Examination Application Submission’ menu of the home page for opening up the form.
- Insert CU Registration Number in the following format xxx-xxxx-xxxx-xx to obtain your profile information.
- No correction or modification is allowed in the form. However, B.Com students may select their Honours subject/ group, as is applicable (i.e., Accounting & Finance for Morning, Day and Evening shift students and Marketing in the case of Evening Shift only.)
- Check and submit the profile page to generate your prefilled Application Form.
- Collect the hard copy of your online examination application form and submit it (2 copies) to the college office with your full signature (in proper place) and other documents (as mentioned below) by 10th February, 2017.
- Documents include – Photocopies of AC Card, Challan of Admission Fees Paid (2016-17), and all Mark Sheets of Part I, Part II, and Part III, if any)
- Original documents are required to be shown at the college counter while submitting the Application Form.
- After proper verification, Bank Challan will be issued to the students. Schedule of issue of Bank Challan (subject wise/shift wise) will be notified shortly.
Note: 1. If any error is observed in the printed form, then the student must correct it on a hard copy of the form with the supporting documents and submit to his/her college. College will inform the necessary corrections to the University.
- If any student does not find any form after giving his/her registration number, they it must be informed to the college and he/she will apply through the blank form provided to the college form the University as was observed in the previous years. The corresponding fees will be collected by the college authority as usual.
- Student must take a photocopy of the form which will be referred to for any further communication.