Notice E/7 – How to fill up forms for Part II
How to fill up forms for Part II
Notice E/7 dated 18/3/2017
B.A./B.Sc.PART II ( HONS. & GENERAL) EXAMINATION 2017
Eligible and regular students of 2nd year and CC candidates of B.A./B.Sc. (Honours and General) are directed to fill up their online application form in the following manner:
- Students can apply online from anywhere at any time within 28 March, 2017 through Calcutta University Portal-caluniv.ac.in and click menu –University Examination or www.cuexam.net or www. cuexamwindow.in
- Click on ‘Online Examination Application Submission menu of the home page for opening up the form.
- Application should be filled up only through Desktop/laptop and not through mobile/tab. Use of mobile or tab for online form fill up is prohibited and if, students will be responsible .
- Insert- CU Registration Number in the following format xxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxto obtain your profile information.
- No correction or modification is allowed in the form. However, students may select (if option is available about Subject, as is applicable
- Check the information before submit the profile page to generate your prefilled Application Form.
- Collect the hard copy of your online examination application form and submit it (1 copy) to the college office with your full signature (in proper place) and other documents (as per schedule- see notice )
- Mention your College Roll no. and Mobile no. in the above C.U. Printed Form
- Documents include – Original AC Card, Photocopy of Challan of Admission Fees Paid (2016-17), and all Mark Sheets of Part I, Part II)
- Photocopy of above documents are required in case of Offline(Manual) form fill up
- After proper verification, Bank Challan will be issued to the students for payment to bank required fees and photocopy of paid challan must be submited to office for Approval on same day.
## Note:1. If any error is observed in the printed form, then the student must correct it on a hard copy of the form with the supporting documents and submit to his/her college. College will inform the necessary corrections to the University.
## Note 2: If any student does not find any form after giving his/her registration number, they it must be informed to the college office and he/she will apply through the University blank form [Offline] provided by the college [as was observed in the previous year’s]. The corresponding fees will be collected by the college authority as usual (see schedule of submission of from and fees).
Note 3 Student must take a photocopy of the form which will be referred to for any further communication