Notice For Payment On Account Of Provisional Admission 2018 -19
Notice: 9-PA dated 28/01/2019
2nd Year B.A./ B.Sc. General Course
Payment on account of Provisional Admission 2018 -19
Students are directed to visit college website: www.adm.jaipuriaadmission.ac.in
1. All the Regular students of BA/BSc [General] who appeared in Part I Examinations 2018 of the University of Calcutta, and allowed by the University for 2nd Year General Course are eligible to pay 2nd year admission fees.
2. Re-admission-Students of BA/BSc [General] who appeared in Part I Examinations before 2018 of the University of Calcutta, and allowed by the University for 2nd Year General Course are also eligible to pay 2nd year admission fees.
3. For Re-admission – Students must apply in paper for re-admission and new College Roll no. will be allotted by the Office
4. Online Form fill-up of Admission Form and Online Payment shall be held between 31st January to 2nd February, 2019.
5. Students are directed to submit the Admission Form including Payment Receipt along with following necessary self attested documents on the following dates.
8am to 10 am 2 pm to 4pm
February – 1 to 3, 2019 February – 1 to 3, 2019
Don’t pay more than one time if amount deducted from your Bank Account.
1. Eligible students of 2nd year are directed to submit the following documents along with 2nd year Admission Form [print copy] and Payment Receipts [print copy] for the Academic Year 2018-19.
2. One Passport size recent colour Photo (to be pasted in the Admission Form)
3. Self attested photocopies of all previous CU. Marks Sheet of Part-I & Part-II
4. Self attested photocopy of Address Proof (must be tally with the form).
5. Self-attested photocopy of Caste and/or Sports Certificate, as applicable
6. Self-attested photocopy of Aadhar Card if applicable
7. Application letter for re-admission and allotment of roll no.
8. Acknowledgement Card (original).
Note 1 : Do not pay more than one time, wait at least 2 working days if payment confirmation not yet received.
Admission Fees: Tuition Fees, Standing Charge, Lab & Course fees etc.
Sl Type of Fees Rs.
1 Tuition Fees (Annually) As per Govt. rules
a) B.A (General) 600
b) B.Sc (General) 1020
2 Standing Charges (Annually/Semester) 1820 For all
3 Laboratory & Course Fees [Annually/Semester] based on Serial No. 4
a) B.A. General Course Based on combinations of Gen. lab. Subject
b) B.Sc. General Course
4 Laboratory Fees of General Subjects Rs
a) Physics (Gen) 200
As per subject allotted
b) Chemistry (Gen) 200
c) Food & Nutrition (Gen) 300
d) Psychology (Gen) 1000
e) Computer Sc. (Gen) 3200
f) Journalism (Gen) 150
g) Zoology (Gen) 300
h) Statistics (Gen) 900
i) Botany (Gen) 300
k) Geography (Gen) 1200
l) Electronics (Gen) 750
5 Library Service cum Automation fees 100 For all
• For any query related to Admission of 2nd year General send Email: email@example.com