Tender call for Online Admission Process – 2015
Sub: Proposal invited for Online admission system & merit list generation with Integrated back office management software for Student information
Seth Anandram Jaipuria College (S.A.J.C.) Kolkata invites online quotations for managing the online admission system for the year 2015.
S.A.J.C. is a 3 shift college under one management. The college has 29 course identities. The total intake capacity is around 2400 students.
The expected applicants will be around 20000 students.
They are expected to be admitted on basis of their required documents submitted to the college authority through scanning.
Students are also expected to pay application and admission fees directly to the designated branches of select bank.
The service provider is expected to verify the mark sheet of all applicants online through web service. Only current year student is eligible to apply.
SC/ST/OBC candidates belonging to West Bengal only are required to scan their documents and attach certificates along with the applications. No candidates will be allowed to apply on the basis ‘applied for’ status of SC/ST/OBC certificates.
Service provider may visit the www.jaipuriacollege.in for checking up the system already in vouge in our College.
Last date of submission of hardcopy quotation is 4.00 P.M., 8th March, 2015.
The Quotation will be submitted to the Bursar, Prof. Sukdev Datta.
Online Admission Software Module:-
System is expected to automate the following process of our institution :
1. Online Admission Form Fill up
2. Merit List Generation
3. Student Management System
Description : This module will allow the college to set the admission criteria for various subjects so that candidates can apply electronically.
Based on the data provided by the candidate the software will compare the inputs with the college admission criteria and if the records meet the criteria the application is accepted by the system and in return provide a printable version of the inputs being provided. The system can also provide the opportunity to make the necessary payment either though challan generation for payment to be deposited at the specified bank. Payment made to bank using challan must be updated in the system against the receipt statement of bank through online.
System provides the merit list for every subject based on merit formula. Before publishing the merit list individual records as per merit list can be verified against the scanned 10+2 marksheet being uploaded by the candidate. In this stage any wrong records can be rejected and final merit list can be published. Along with the merit list SMS will be send to candidate appearing in the first merit list specifying the amount to be paid and last date of payment. First merit list candidate can take the print out of the admission challan or can make the payment online within the last date of payment. This process continues till the seats are filled out and fresh application may be invited of seats remain vacant of any course/subject(s).
- Shiftwise (Morning/Day/Evening) Hons. & General subject declaration.
- Course & Course wise admission criteria i.e 10+2 subject grouping and marks setting for admission.
- Define combination wise amount require for admission.
- Set date allowed for form fill up.
- Admission Form Fill Up (Personal Profile & 10 +2 Academic Records) & Course Applied.
- Student Photo + 10+2 mark sheet upload + Category Certificate Upload.
- Apply multiple courses subject to restriction of number of course and subject.
- System can guide a candidate in what different courses a candidate is meeting the admission criteria based on candidates 10+2 subjects and marks.
- Printout of application and challan on successful submission.
- Duplicate printout of application and challan on successful submission.
- Challan creation (1 Copy Student + 1 Copy College +1 Copy Bank).
- SMS Intimation on publication of merit list, payment received, cancel (if any) etc.
- Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC & PH).
- Editing option of the applicant till closing date.
- Verify records against 10+2 mark sheet and category certificates uploaded.
- Application Approve/Decline option.
- Modify any application.
- Generate merit list for internal checking.
- Course wise Complete Merit List Generation.
- Course wise Counseling list generation as First /Second/Third…n list for admission.
- Set course and category wise seat availability and filled up.
- Data viewing facility for the government as demanded in the government order.
- Admission Payment Integration.
- Real time course wise and subjetwise seat availability.
- Total Number of form submitted, course wise and categorywise, datewise, Boardwise etc.
- Form against which payment is collected course wise and categorywise.
- Browse /Print any application and documents.
- Merit List categorywise and coursewise.
- Merit Challan submitted subject-course wise.
- Merit Challan Cancel/Block list.
- Payment collected through Bank/Online Pay.
Online Admission Integrated Student Management:
- Student details (Picture, Personal Profile and 10+2 Academic Records) from online admission system
- Controlled Student admission based on seats availability
- Automatic generation of Roll No and Student Id
- Create various Fees Structure for various courses
- Student Scanned Document Storage
- Admission cancellation
- Course change and fees adjustment handling
- Student I.Card generation
- Automatic student fees charged based on subject combination selected
- Student Attendance Register
- Student Examination
- Marks entry (subject wise)
- Marks entry subject wise
- Character Certificate and Transfer Certificate
- Student promotion
- Casual, drop, supplement etc. candidate list
- University Registration
- University Examination
- Student Fees Management
- Due list
- Concession Handling
- SMS option
- Audit Trail Facility
Reports (Academic +MIS)
- Student admission list based on subject
- Student list based on sex
- Student List based on category
- Student list based on sex and category
- Daily Collection Statement
- Periodical Collection Statement
- Fees collected detail view
- Student profile print out
- Student course changed list
- Student ID card generation
- Student document submitted report
- Student promotion list
- Certificate generation
- Student registration
- Attendance Register printout
- Evaluation record report
- Student attendance record
- University Registration Print
- TC/ Character certificate generation
- Student subject group report
- Letter to parent
- Student photo extraction or document print
- Student voter list generation
- Additional features may be added if required.
- Maintenance of Software is required
- Face to Face interaction will be held with the vendor.