Tender No: C 1/19-20 Dated 23.04.2019 – Civil Work
Construction of Partition in 4 Rooms (3rd Floor/2nd Floor)
Please submit quotation as per tender specifications mentioned below for the Construction of Partition in 4 Rooms (3rd Floor/2nd Floor) in Seth Anandram Jaipuria College,Kolkata.
Estimated Requirement for the Construction
- 5” Brick Wall ( With 4:1 of Sand: Cement)
- Both Side Plaster (With 5:1 of Sand: Cement)
- J K Putty both side (Finished) with 2 coats Primer
- 10”x10” Brick Pillar of 4 Rooms (4 Pillars per Room)
- RCC Linton (Running) 5”x 6”x 33’ for 4 Rooms with (8 mm rod & 6 mm binder (2:1:1-Sand: Stone-chips: Cement)
- Length of the Room- 33 ft. and Height 13.5 ft.
- RCC Roof Bim-5”x 8”x 33’ (8 mm rod with 6 mm binder (2:1:1-Sand: Stone-chips: Cement.
- Brick – A class first pico, Cement of reputed brand preferably Damp Proof, Sand full course. Rod- TMT reputed brand, Primer of Reputed Brand- Berger, Asian Paint etc.
# Note: Brick, RCC and Plaster must be properly cured.
On the basis of above requirements kindly quote the price excluding GST if any
- Rate Per sq. ft. separately for Brick Wall, Plaster, Putty with 2 coats Primer)
- Rate Per sq. ft. separately Pillar- (Plaster, Putty with 2 coats primer)
- Rate Per running ft. (RCC Linton- Plaster, Putty with 2 coats Primer)
- Rate Per running ft. (RCC Roof-Beam- Plaster, Putty with 2 coats Primer)
Please quote separately price with Hollow Bricks.
- The product and service should cover warranty of at least 2 yrs.
- The product may vary but the features should be strictly followed by the vendors.
- Work to be completed within 4 weeks after issue of work order.
- Parties/firm must have sufficient experience in the field. Vendor must submit photocopies of valid, current & relevant Trade License ,GST Registration Certificate, PAN Card, etc, along with the quotation
- Terms of warranty and Payment schedule should be clearly mentioned in the quotation
- “Construction of Partition in 4 Rooms” must be super scribed on the envelope containing the quotation
- Period and time: Tender related physical visit/query, if required: 26th April to 3rd May, 2019 on working days only from 1 PM to 3.P.M
- The College authority reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation(s) without assigning any reason.
- Tender should be addressed to the PRINCIPAL, S A JAIPURIA COLLEGE and to be submitted to the Librarian, Sri. Abhijit Chatterjee, S A Jaipuria College 26th April to 4th May, 2019 on working days between 3 pm to 5 pm