Welcome to Jaipuria College
- Email ID for submission of Answer scripts
- Notice For B.Com Part 1 And Part 2 exam 2022
- NOTICE FOR B.A./B.SC. GEOGRAPHY GENERAL PART II PRACTICAL EXAMINATION SCHEDULE (1+1+1 SYSTEM) , 2022
- Notice For CBCS New Admit Cards
- NOTICE FOR BA_BSC_BCOM SEM III_V_PART I_PART II EXAMINATION SCHEDULE
- Notice For B.COM Sem 3 & 5 And Part 1 & 2 Admit Card
- Notice For B.SC Sem 3 & 5 And Part 1 & 2 Admit Card
- Notice For BA Sem 3 & 5 And Part 1 & 2 Admit Card
- Notice For Examination Guidelines for B.A._B.Sc. SEM-III,V & PART-I, II Exam, 2022
- Notice for Date Extension of B.A.-B.Sc_.-B.Com.Semester-III_V & Part-I_II-_Hons.Gen_.Major_-Examination- 2021
|RAGGING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND A PUNISHABLE OFFENCE AS PER SUPREME COURT MANDATE|
A reputed institution in North Kolkata, Seth Anandaram Jaipuria College (SAJC) carries a long history of 65 years, housed in the famous Shovabazar Rajbari that once belonged to the families of Maharaja Naba Krishna Deb.
The College has been associated with many eminent personalities involved in India’s Nationalist Movement. The most noteworthy of them is Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru who inaugurated the college in 1945.
It is our privilege to recall once more the perspective of the foundation of this college and to pay tribute to its founder.
Jaipuria College, as it is known to the academicia, has a special edge in learning. Over the years, the institution has grown and reached its mature stage. We, the teachers, students and staff members, are dedicated to serve the society, academically and otherwise, to the best of our abilityRead More
Committees & Cells