Procedure of fill up and submission C.U Examination forms
B.A & B.Sc PART I ( HONS. & GENERAL) EXAMINATION 2017
Eligible and regular students (allowed in college Sent-up Test of 1st year) and CC candidates [failed subject(s) in previous year(s)] of B.A and B.Sc (Honours and General) are directed to follow for online application form as mentioned below:
- Students can apply online from anywhere at any time between 8 May to 21 May, 2017 through Calcutta University Portal-caluniv.ac.in, and click menu –University Examination, OR cuexam.net
- Click on ‘Online Examination Application Submission menu of the home page for opening up the form.
- Application should be filled up only through Desktop/laptop and not through mobile/tab. Use of mobile or tab for online form fill up is not suggested and if, students will be responsible .
- Insert- CU Registration Number in the following format xxx-xxxx-xxxx-xx to obtain your profile information.
- U. Registration Number Certificate is available from College office as per office hours
[For CU Registration -Morning- 8 to1pm, Day- 12 noon to 5 pm and Evening- 3.30 pm to 7.30 pm ].
- Correction / modification are allowed in the printed form. However, students may select (if option is available for choice of Subject etc.)
- Check the information before submit the profile page to generate your prefilled Application Form /print.
- Take print(2 copies) and submit the hard copy of your online Examination Application Form to the college office in their own shift-office with your full signature (in proper place) and other documents (as per schedule- see Notice on E /16 )
- Mention your College Roll no. and Mobile no. and Student ID in the above C.U. Printed Examination Form
- Documents include – Original AC Card, Photocopy of Challan of 1stYear Admission Fees Paid (2016-17 )
Photocopy of above documents (one set) are required in case of Offline (Manual) form fill up
- After proper verification, Bank Challan will be issued to students for payment to bank (PNB – in the mentioned) required fees and photocopy of paid challan (only student copy) of PNB must be submitted to officefor Approval on same day.
## Note:1. If any error is observed in the printed form, then the student must correct it on a hard copy of the form with the supporting documents and submit to college office. College will make necessary corrections through online and send to the University.
## Note 2: If any student does not find any form after giving his/her registration number, they it must be informed to the college office and he/she will apply through the University blank form [Offline] provided by the college]. The corresponding fees will be collected by the college authority as usual (see schedule of submission of form and fees (see Notice no E/16)
## Note 3: Student must take photocopy of the form which will be referred to for any further communication
## Note 4 : Students are directed to collect received copy of form and challan from the college office