NOTICE : 18/9/2017
PROVISIONAL ADMISSION (2ND YR & 3RD YR.), 2017-18
All the regular students who appeared in the Part I & Part II Examination of the University of Calcutta, 2017 are eligible to take admission in the 2nd yr & 3rd yr respectively except TC issued-candidates & CC candidates of Part II and Part III.
The students who have CU Registration Number with the year 2015 and /or year 2016 are eligible for 2nd year and 3rd year admission respectively.
Students are directed to visit the website jaipuriaadmission.ac.in.
After the necessary correction in the Admission Form and Online payment procedure, students are directed to submit the Admission Form including Payment Receipt along with following necessary self attested documents.
Last date of Submission of Documents to College Office: Sept. 23, 2017.
- One Passport size recent colour Photo (to be pasted in the admission form)
- Photocopy of all previous C.U. Marks Sheet & Admit Card Part-I & Part-II, as applicable.
- Photocopy of Address Proof (must be tally with the form).
- Caste & Sports Certificate, as applicable (Photocopy).
- Aadhar Card (Photocopy).
- Acknowledgement Card (original).
# Details of admission fees are available in the website.
Payment of fees through online mode – Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Wallet etc. as available. Don’t pay more than one time.
## Note: One set of photocopy of Admission form/receipts should be preserved by the students.
- For any query related to Admission of 2nd and 3rd year, contact vendor’s helpdesk – Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Mobile no. 7059862466 (11 am to 5 pm in all working days)