Re Admission for 1st Year Students (2013, 2014)
The Students admitted in the year 2013 & 2014, will be considered for Re-admission in their 1st Year respective courses (Hons. & General) if they have Calcutta University Registration Numbers of the Corresponding Session (2013-2014 & 2014-2015) .
Interested Students are requested to contact with application in the respective office (Morning, Day, and Evening) with the following documents.
Date of Re- Admission: – September 2, 3 & 4, 2015.
At the time of admission the under mentioned documents are required :-
- One Copy Passport size photo (Colour)
- Original Mark Sheet & Admit Card of Class XII (without lamination)
- Photo Copies of Mark Sheet & Admit Card of class-XII
- For S.C. /S.T./ O.B.C-A / O.B.C.-B/Person with Disbility (PWD) Candidates must submit their Caste Certificate in original & photo copies at the same.
- Address proof of the Candidate or Parents.
- C.U Registration Certificate (Original & photocopy).
- Acknowledgment Card / 1st Year admission Money Receipt.
- Must Cleared / paid Tuition Fees upto June, 2015.
Application for Re admission must be forwarded by the Head of the Department.