NOTICE 4: RE-ADMISSION (2nd & 3rd YEAR): 2017-18
Students of 2nd year or 3rd year, [CU Registration year 2014 or 2015 or 2016] are eligible to take re-admission in the 2nd year or 3rd year in the same course/subject, provided that
He/she was not eligible to appear in C.U. Part II or Part III examination, as applicable or Unable to fill-up the C.U. Part II or Part III Examination Form in any previous or
If C.U. regulations permit to take re-admission.
Interested students may contact respective office [Morning, Day and Evening) of the college within 5th November, 2017 and apply to the Principal in plain paper with details of study and CU examinations status and other details like, Student ID No., college Roll No., CU Registration No., Part II examination roll No. mobile no., email address etc.
Application must be submitted along with the following self attested photocopy of documents to the college office for verification first.
- Acknowledgement Card
- Admission challan /money receipts of last year
- All Marks Sheet of CU Examination
- All Admit Card of CU Examination
- Registration Certificate of the University of Calcutta
Note:Application will be verified by the college office and if eligible, then he/she will be allowed to fill-up admission form and able to pay fees through Online.
Don’t pay more than one time, and if required, contact with the online-vendor ‘INFOTAK’ through email.
|CU REGULATION 2016 :
· A candidate who has prosecuted a regular course of study for three-year degree course shall have to clear all the Part-I, II and III examinations in all respect within a span of five years from the year of admission/re-admission to the particular course and combination under this regulations, failing of which he/she shall have to leave the course.
· A candidate who has prosecuted a regular course of study for the first year of the three-year course shall have to appear at the Part-I examination within two years from the year of admission to the course failing of which he/she shall have to prosecute a fresh course of study from the first year provided however that such candidate shall not be entitled to seek such readmission to the first year class beyond five years of his/her passing the previous qualifying examination.
Note : i) A candidate shall not be entitled to seek fresh admission in the same course and subject combination (subjects other than Compulsory Language Group) more than once. However, a candidate failing to appear at the Part-I examination within two years from the year of first admission to the course and subject combination may take fresh admission to the same course and subject combination again provided that he/she shall be entitled to only one chance for such fresh admission.
Note : ii) A candidate, after successful completion of a three-year degree course (B.A., B.Sc., B.Com. and B.Mus.), shall not be entitled to seek admission in any of the said courses of this University.