On the day of the Registration Form bring 2 sets of photocopies of the following documents for attestation by the College: At the time of submission of photocopies, original document is required
- AADHAAR (those who have )
- CLASS X & CLASS XII ADMIT & MARKS SHEETS
- CASTE CERTIFICATE
- PwD CERTIFICATE
- MIGRATION CERTIFICATE ( ORIGINAL ALSO )(for Class XII from other State Boards )
- Fill in C.U.REGISTRATION FORM & Record Form Number on the TOP RIGHT CORNER on all the photocopies.
- Paste Two Coloured (with light background) photo and put your signature twice (in running handwriting) in the ‘Marked Boxes’ on the C.U.Registration Form.
- Get 2 sets of photocopies of the filled in C. U. Registration Form and submit 1 set to the Office with original registration form
STEP III :
- Write the U. Registration Form No. on the TOP RIGHT CORNER of the ORIGINALS on the documents (mentioned in STEP I )with PENCIL
- Scan your Photo (Max Size 30 KB) in .jpg format , name the file File 1- “PHOTO’.
- Similarly scan your Signature (max size 10 KB) in.jpg format , name the file 2 “SIGNATURE’ and like for other documents.
- Scan from the Original documents
- Write those scanned images/files/folders in a CD.
- Write on the CD with a marker the following :
- The C. U. Registration Form No.
- Your Name
- Your Guardian’s Name
- Student ID No
- Roll No.
- Mobile No.
- Submit the CD to the Office including Two Sets of documents with self attestation